Frequently asked questions
Security and Payment
What forms of payment do you accept?We welcome Visa and MasterCard. Our service is an online only store with orders processed via our shopping cart or email order form.
Is online shopping safe? How Do I Know My Order Was Processed?Yes. Our secure socket layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- The payment gateway is hosted by eWay. When you reach the payment section of the website you will be re-directed to a secure payment page hosted by eWay to submit your credit card details. Should your card issuer have additional security measures - such as passcodes, secret questions or other security measures you may be asked to complete these in order to transact.
- Successful orders will recieve an Order Confirmation/Tax Invoice email from email@example.com - if you do not recieve this then your order was not completed.
- Should your payment be unsuccessful due to incorrect information such as expiry date you will be automatically emailed by the ordering system to advise you of the attempt to purchase. Our team will also be notified so that they can assist with any enquiries you may have. If you do not recieve any email - either to confirm your order or advise payment did not proceed then the order did not complete.
- With regards to additional security, unfortunately each card issuer is different and has its own security in place. We are unable to answer questions on these security measures and instead recommend you contact your card issuer should you have any troubles
Who do I contact for customer support?As DiaryShop is primarily an online business our customer support team conducts service via email for order and conversation tracking purposes. You can email the team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a response within 24-48 hours.
- Our service is an online only store with orders processed via our shopping card or email order form. We do not have a traditional store front or offices to process face to face ordering.
How is my order shipped?In most cases your order is shipped within Australia via Australia Post eParcel, however some larger orders may be despatched by TNT. Your parcel will require a signature on delivery, however if no-one is able to sign for the parcel our carriers will leave a card for you with collection details. Australia Post eParcels are normally made available at your nearest Australia Post location for pickup.
- We prefer street addresses as TNT parcels cannot be delivered to PO Boxes, however eparcel can be delivered to PO Boxes. We will let you know if there are any concerns with your delivery however please provide a suitable delivery address to ensure prompt and safe delivery. Most orders are shipped within 48 hours please allow 5 business days for your product to be delivered.
- New Zealand orders are shipped via Australia Post International Mail. If your order is placed with Australia or New Zealand as the delivery, however you are in another country, we will have to cancel the order as international locations cannot be supplied at this stage.
What is the shipping fee?DiaryShop offers new simple flat rate shipping! All orders under $50 are a flat rate of $7.00 within Australia. Orders $50 and over will qualify for FREE delivery within Australia.
- New Zealand shipping fee: $5.00 for orders $50 and over, $9.00 for orders between $25.00 and $49.99 and $14.00 for orders less than $25.00.
Where is my order shipped from?Most orders are despatched from DiaryShop's Sydney based warehouse facility. In the event of an out of stock situation you will be notified.
How long will it take for my order to reach me?For Australian Customers: Please allow 2 working days for your order to be processed and up to five business days for standard shipping.For New Zealand Customers: Please allow 3 working days for your order to be processed and up to 14 business days for standard shipping.
Do you ship to international destinations?Diaryshop only services Australia and New Zealand.